Last Updated on November 6, 2021
Considering revamping your bathroom?
We have sensed your thought and are confident matching up your taste with the most recommended range of single-hole bathroom faucets.
Installing a bathroom faucet can go wrong when you choose aesthetics over utility.
So you need to be extra cautious when looking for the ideal single-hole faucet that also complements your personal preference.
But the ultimate catch is you are bound to get a head spin while shopping from the volume of choices and may end up selecting the wrong one.
So, before commencing your search have a quick tour of our exclusive buying guide.
- 5 Best Single-Hole Bathroom Faucet
- Highlights, Pros, and Cons of Each Bathroom Faucet in Detail
- Delta Faucet Modern Single Hole Bathroom Faucet
- Delta Faucet Mylan Single Hole Bathroom Faucet
- VCCUCINE Modern Single Hole Bathroom Faucet Brushed Nickel
- Kraus KBF-1201SFS Arlo Bathroom Faucet
- Moen 6190BG Align Bathroom Faucet
- Frequently Asked Questions On Bathroom Faucet
Please note that few links are Amazon affiliate links. We earn a small commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. This helps us to support our blog and gives us the motivation to produce helpful and in-depth articles to serve you better. Everything on our website is based on the thorough research which we have done through online sources and our own experiences. Thank you for your support.
5 Best Single-Hole Bathroom Faucet
Delta Faucet Modern Single Hole Bathroom FaucetRecommended
Delta Faucet Mylan Single Hole Bathroom FaucetHighly Recommended
VCCUCINE Modern Single Hole Bathroom Faucet Brushed NickelDecent Product
Kraus KBF-1201SFS Arlo Bathroom FaucetValue for Money
Moen 6190BG Align Bathroom FaucetGood Product
Highlights, Pros, and Cons of Each Bathroom Faucet in Detail
Delta Faucet Modern Single Hole Bathroom Faucet
When it comes to a flawless combination of style and functionality, brand Delta never ceases to amaze us.
This chrome bathroom faucet is definitely your deal of the day.
Delta Faucet Mylan Single Hole Bathroom Faucet
Next on the list is this exquisite arch-style faucet from Delta, that you can’t take your eyes off.
The overall design of this unit is sure to elevate your bathroom aesthetics with unmatched performance.
VCCUCINE Modern Single Hole Bathroom Faucet Brushed Nickel
This brushed nickel single-hole bathroom faucet is a combination of style and elegance that will remodel your bathroom more than you could imagine.
Its sleek minimalistic design with a mixer faucet makes it safe for kids to access cold and hot water without any accidental splash.
Kraus KBF-1201SFS Arlo Bathroom Faucet
Kraus brings to you an exceptional blend of elegance and functionality that can lend your bathroom a timeless appeal.
Hopefully, your hunt for stunning bathroom accessories and faucets will end here.
Moen 6190BG Align Bathroom Faucet
And lastly, we present the most top-rated unit from Moen, one of the leading makers of smart home solutions.
This sensor-enabled single-hole bathroom faucet is a perfect fit for modern homes.
Frequently Asked Questions On Bathroom Faucet
How to replace the bathroom faucet?
If you are looking for easy steps on how to replace a bathroom faucet without paying a plumber, then the below steps will help you to do so.
But before we delve further, you must know beforehand that replacing a bathroom faucet involves no such tedious process except some essential tools and perseverance.
So without delaying let have a quick note of what you need to initiate the process:
1. Firstly, you need to schedule a day and bring home a new bathroom faucets.
2. Assemble the required tools and supplies like an adjustable wrench, basin wrench, plumber’s tape, measuring tape, rag or cloth, bucket, flashlight, scrubber, and bathroom cleaner near you.
3. Now place rags and buckets underneath the sink to collect dripping water from the pipes so it won’t mess up the workspace.
Note: This step also saves you from a shocking slip and the floor from staining.
4. Now it’s time to shut off both hot and cold water lines and then run all the faucets to completely drain out any remaining water. This one simple step will simplify the rest of the job by eliminating any chances of water leakage and spillages.
Next is to dismantle the doomed faucets.
5. Here you will need the adjustable wrench to disconnect the water supply tube of the faucet. Use this tool to loosen the nuts of the hoses attached to the water supply.
6. Then get the basin wrench for unclasping the nuts of the hose attaching the faucet.
Pro tip: Rotate the nuts counterclockwise while loosening.
After dismantling the nuts, we suggest using your hands for the rest of the unlocking.
Now that we are almost near to fixing the leaky bathroom faucet, here’s a catch – you need to show some plumbing skills.
Most faucets that are clung to the sink are firmly tightened with locknuts attached to the tailpieces beneath.
7. In this step, we recommend using your hands or the adjustable wrench anti-clockwise to unscrew the nuts and washers off the tailpieces.
8. Now that you have loosened up the locks and internal gears, hold the faucet with both hands and smoothly pull it out from the mounting holes. Also, check out for the gasket if any, and keep it aside safely.
9. Now grab a scrub and use a cleaning agent to wash the faucet holes and the surrounding area thoroughly.
Post cleaning, wait till the area is dry and proceed to install the new faucet as per the below steps.
10. Place the gasket first by fitting its hole with the tailpipes and faucet valves or use a sealant.
11. Wrap the end of the faucet tailpipes with the plumber’s tape to prevent any leakage.
12. Now hold the faucet carefully on the mounting holes to match the tailpipes and valve properly and then tighten the nuts clockwise to fit the faucet.
13. Next, assemble the supply lines by attaching a hose to the faucet first and then with the water supply.
Voila! Now turn on the shut-off valves and run the faucets to see how smartly you have processed the entire replacement.
How to fix a leaky bathroom faucet?
Whether your bathroom faucet is leaking or not we always recommend occasional inspection to ensure lasting improved performance.
Now addressing your concern about how to repair leaky bathroom faucets, we have summed up the entire process in the simplest manner.
So what makes a faucet drip?
It happens when the washers lose their efficiency due to prolonged corrosion that loosens up the seal and lets the water spill through the spout. But thankfully, you can easily mend the malfunction without any professional help with these basic tools:
(a) Adjustable wrench and Allen wrench
(b) Channel-lock pliers
(d) Flathead screwdriver
(f) Spray oil (optional)
(g) Vinegar or any other cleaning agent
(h) Washer and seals
(i) Replacement cartridge (if needed)
Before commencing, shut off the valves or in case the faucet has no such system then turn off the entire water supply of your home. Simultaneously, cover up the sinkhole to prevent smaller tools from going down the drain.
Now it’s time to remove the faucet handles carefully depending on the faucet style as the dismantling mechanism is completely different than the other.
1. To fix a leaky standard faucet you will do fine with a flathead screwdriver in removing the decorative cap on top and unscrewing other parts. But the same is not applicable for other faucet styles like compression, ball, and cartridge faucet.
2. Once you unscrew the unit, the handle can be detached easily. In case the handle is jammed due to mineral corrosion or deposition, spray some oil as a lubricant to loosen it up.
After removing the handle, you will detect the valve stem or cartridge which needs to be removed to fix leaky bathroom faucet and this again varies according to the faucet style.
3. In a compression faucet, the stem is generally on top of the O-ring over a rubber seat washer that is prone to erosion and is pulled out with a brass screw.
4. To avoid any disaster, we recommend to you follow the instruction manual firsthand for a particular faucet before considering other options to remove the stem.
Your next task is to inspect but with precision so that no doomed parts go missing or you will end up making a repeated mess again.
5. So, after pulling out the cartridge, carefully observe other parts like the washers, O rings, and seals to find if they need to be replaced or is there any other fault responsible for the annoying dripping.
6. In serious cases, don’t hesitate to upgrade the entire faucet than paying the plumber pretty often.
Cleaning the valve is another crucial aspect of the entire process.
7. A metal valve that has roughened over time by minerals must be soaked for a while in white vinegar to regain the lost sheen after delicate scrubbing.
8. For other cartridges, you may consider a replacement.
Now that you are done with all the procedures, it’s time to reassemble the faucet carefully and then slowly run the water to check for any leakage.
If everything seems fine, then congrats you have successfully fixed the issue like a professional.
I am a digital marketer, blogger & parent of two mischievous rabbits (Cookie & Snow). My countless hours go into researching, comparing, understanding products & reading customer reviews so that I can recommend only the best ones to you. In my free time, you will find me reading a book, watching TV series, or disturbing Cookie/Snow.