Accessories enhance our personalities and add in a little spunk needed to shine amidst a crowd.
In layman’s terms, your accessories speak for you.
And for a personality enhancer in a time like such, a smartwatch is in vogue to boost your confidence and impression.
But it is known to the whole humankind that when it comes to accessories, men are highly misfortunate.
This is because of the meager number of options handed over to them in the genre of accessories.
But we are here to help you make the most out of those options.
Fitness watches for men are more than an X-factor to their personality, it is a go-to accessory if you are inclined towards fitness trends and conscious about your health.
To be brutally honest, you should be! And if you are already here, now is the best time to invest in fitness smartwatches which will be worth every penny spent on them.
In the closely knitted world of today and the tons of brands available, it might seem laborious to choose the right one for yourself.
But irrespective of that, there is a smartwatch for everyone and every occasion.
It is essential to decipher whether you are driven by an I-phone or Android.
The trendy smartwatches run on the same operating system your phone is thriving on because you won’t be able to utilize all features of your smartphone if it is not paired with your mobile phone.
The operating system by Google propels Google Assistant, Google Pay, and other apps available on the Google Play Store.
So if you are an Android user, remember to choose a suitable smartwatch.
When it comes to I-phone, watchOS 7 is worth being awestruck for its accessibility to the latest fitness trends, it ticks all boxes of being one of the best step tracker watches and also an ideal men’s activity tracker watch.
Without further delay, let’s dive in.
1. Garmin Vivoactive 4 GPS Smartwatch
Tailor-made for men who have a knack of adventure and adrenaline rush.
The Garmin Vivoactive 4 is the ideal fitness tracker wristband and is crafted in a sleek and posh design.
Be ready to grab attention when you wear this fitness watch on the go.
Garmin Vivoactive 4 Features
- It comes with two variations in terms of sizes( 40mm – 45mm ) but in finishing, there are multiple options you can choose from.
- Be it cardio, HIIT, strength training, or yoga, this smartwatch will prove to be your ideal companion.
- With this fitness smartwatch, you can monitor your steps as well as your heart-rate 24/7.
- Relish the functionality of this fitness watch up to 8 days straight after charging it once.
It’s time for you to take the leap of faith and jump onto untrodden and out of comfort zone fitness activities.
Don’t believe us? Try it!
2. Fitbit Versa 2 Smartwatch
A design worth losing your heart and money for.
The Fitbit Versa comes with intricate, rounded edges, shining surface, a polished & scratch-resistant glass, with a touch of aluminium finishing and curved mould.
Aren’t you pleased already?
Next up, it comes with all previous features of Fitbit with a little advancement to take you to the next level.
Fitbit Versa 2 Features
- Get the latest news updates with built-in Amazon Alexa and set an alarm or control your smart devices by simply speaking to your smartwatch.
- It’s 24/7 heart rate monitor tracks calories burnt in both active and resting mode.
- The storage capacity of 300+ songs to give you a kick during your workout.
- See notifications, check emails, calls, text, and reply to them by using your voice.
- 5+ days battery life
If you are looking for a running watch with stylish design, then your ideal match is just a click away.
Get the Fitbit Versa 2 smartwatch and relish the exquisite experience of fitness.
3. Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch
The Fossil Gen 5 smartwatch is as flexible as it can get, it functions fully well with both iOS and Android phones.
So all the fuss with OS compatibility is cut short.
Fossil Gen 5 Features
- It incurs four battery modes which are quite unbelievable but that’s the fun of it. It can be boosted by up to 80% battery within 50 minutes.
- The glass is highly resistant to scratch, water, and displays all icons clearly without haziness.
- It incurs a heart rate tracker, activity tracker, and your all-rounder personality enhancer.
- Comes with 8 GB storage and 1G RAM memory which gives you the flexibility to download third-party apps.
Why settle for less when Fossil Gen 5 can give you much more than your investment.
4. Suunto 7, GPS Sports Smartwatch with Wear OS by Google
The Suunto 7 smartwatch is ready to run and thrive with its durable design and reliable features, which gives you the freedom to use it in any way you want and take it anywhere you want without worrying too much about its wear and tear.
Suunto 7 Features
- It consists of all-rounder fitness trends and sport modes, you can browse through the 70 fitness modes available and choose the one which suits your mood.
- It adapts to both iOS and Android phones.
- Count on battery existence which could ultimate with up to 12 hours of battery existence in GPS tracking mode or 48 hours in a day by day use.
- Constructed to endure the shock and water-proof Gorilla glass watch which refrains dust and water.
- It is enhanced by a stainless steel bezel and a compact touch.
Does all this sound too good to be true? Check it yourself.
5. Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular, 44mm)
If you are driven by I-Phones, we present to you the best in the field. Apple watches series 5 is designed to win hearts by its titanium finish and posh look.
Apple Watch Series 5 Features
- Series 5 is highly reliable, durable, and compact.
- It comes with 18-hour battery life and sustains all day long.
- Other perks include an elevation monitor, a built-in compass, and audio streaming features.
- It’s an ideal fitness watch to regulate health and safety, it allows the user to dial emergency numbers without the presence of your I-phone.
Tread on unique paths by the assistance of the ever-lasting Apple Watch Series 5.
6. Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE Smartwatch
With advancement hitting the world at an unparalleled rate, fitness watches have evolved drastically. The Mobvoi TicWatcv pro offers mobile-free connectivity.
Yes! Now, you need not have your mobile phone stuck to you to use your TicWatch Pro smartwatch.
So, if you believe that a smartwatch can’t replace your smartphone, here is the reality check.
Mobvoi TicWatch Pro Features
- Access your messages and calls with and without your phone.
- You can switch from smart mode to power saving mode to extend your battery life by up to 30 days.
- Install third-party apps without any hassle.
- Measure your heart rate, calories burnt throughout the day.
- Automatically detects your speed i.e. running and fast walking.
- Any notification, messages, emails that you receive on your phone can also be accessed from the watch.
- Quick reply feature currently available on Android only.
Dress up your look with this fitness tracker wristband that looks both professional and trendy.
These 6 fitness watches for men are much more than just smart. But the only way to prove the value of these smartwatches is to try it yourself. Why wait another day when you can be fit today.
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links are affiliate links. We receive a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through these links at no additional cost to you. When you buy, the company compensates us which helps us to cover our expenses and run this blog smoothly. Our reporting and recommendations are always independent. Thank you for your support.